Direct Hire - $26 - $36 per hourGraham Personnel Services is seeking a Senior and Junior Tool Room Technician to perform duties in connection with die readiness for the die cast operation. This includes repairing die cast dies, trim dies, and fixtures. Technician must recognize current KPI boards and obtain goals as required. Technicians are required to operate forklifts and/or overhead cranes to transport dies for production and tooling. Correct documentation needs to be completed by technician for end of run.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Respond to and troubleshoot problems related to die cast and trim dies on the production floor.
• Service and repair die cast dies, trim dies and fixtures using precision measuring tools.
• Operate various machinery including using drills, grinders, turn threads, mill, lathes, forklifts and overhead cranes.
• Perform welding tasks as required.
• Maintain core and punch inventory.
• Maintain clean and orderly work area consistent with safety and work rules and regulations.
• Learn new tasks and adapt to frequent job duty changes which includes cross training as required by business and manpower demands.
• Complete daily paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
• Work cooperatively with others in a team environment.
• Work safely around and/or while operating heaving equipment or manufacturing machinery.
• Work overtime hours as required and be available for emergency overtime when the need arises.
• Regularly report for work on time with a desire to perform to the best of your abilities.
• Complies with all company employment policies, procedures/processes, and programs. Performs duties in compliance quality, safety, and manufacturing requirements.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities.
• Models and exemplifies Company’s Core Values.
• Ability to work in other classifications or departments as needed.
• Communicate daily activities and potential issues with associates and supervisors.
• Collaborate with coworkers to resolve problems effectively.
• Other duties are assigned from time-to-time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential and additional duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability also required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential and additional functions.