Temp To Full-Time
Job Category: Manufacturing or Distrib.
Job Number: 125429
Pay Rate: $18.00/hour
Graham Personnel Services is assisting a client in Browns Summit, NC full a temp to perm Quality Control Technician.
Hours: 3rd Shift: 11PM-7AM (Sunday-Thursday)
- Monitor and report on production processing using regularly scheduled QA audits.
- Conduct all quality inspections using proper equipment and techniques.
- Conduct multiple different tests to ensure product fulfills or exceeds set quality standards.
- Maintain accurate documentation of quality inspection results.
- Assist and provide Quality, R&D, and Production team members with data to support problem-solving efforts.
- Assist and provide data analysis and testing to support with resolving customer concerns and questions.
- Responsible for clear communications with Quality and Production team members on all shifts.
- Available to work weekends and overtime as required and as scheduled by Quality Team Leader and management.
- Responsible for all samples collected from the production floor for audit and sampling purposes.
- Understand the function, methods, and operation of all test equipment.
- Understand and be proficient with all specifications and methods requirements for each film type and grades being produced.
- Responsible for work place organization and cleanliness (5S).
- Responsible for accurate sample preparation for specified testing.
- Responsible for conducting all tests and reports in timely manner.
- Other duties as deem necessary by Quality Management.
- Lip Curl Tools (bevel/protractor)
- Scan Guns (product release, hold).
- Hot water baths (shrink baths)
- Arbor Press
- Micrometer (Thickness Verification)
- Thickness Verification Machine
- Resistivity Machine
- Haze Machine
- COF Machine
- Instron (Tensile/Elongation)
- Tear Tester
- Microscope (manual and Digital)
- Press and Cutting Dies for samples
- Calibration Tools
- Tape Measure / Ruler (300mm/2000mm)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School or GED.
- 2 years experience in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of quality methods and procedures.