Quality Control Inspector (Metrology)
Established and growing manufacturing company is seeking quality control inspectors with experience in metrology.
An ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience in quality inspection using both handheld measurement tools as well as coordinate measuring machines (CMM).
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a QC environment
• Technical ability to inspect milled, turned and sheet metal components as well completed assemblies
• Knowledge of CMM and/or Faro Arm
• Excellent attention to detail
• Determination to ensure customers receive products and services that exceed expectations
• Able to interact with employees at all levels.
• On job training may be considered for highly inclined individuals with transferable and related skills.
• Full Time Preferred,
• 1st Shift Preferred,
• Competitive Salary, based on experience
• Paid Time Off - Holiday and Vacation Pay
• 401(k) Plan
• Medical and Dental Plans Available
• Overtime Opportunity
Pay DOE (17-21 to start)