Contract to Perm
Job Number: GRHM30081008
Pay Rate: $20.00 / hour
Graham Personnel Services is seeking an Order Expeditor to join a growing furniture manufacturer in Thomasville, NC.
This is a temp to permanent opportunity with a pay rate of $20/hr. Hours are 7:00am-3:30pm.
Ideal candidate would be bilingual in Spanish, detail oriented and very driven!
The Order Expeditor will ensure production schedules, deadlines, and quotas are met by overseeing the flow of materials, components, tooling, and paperwork among departments, and by taking action to solve problems and fulfill rush orders.
- Distribute production schedules and work orders to departments.
- Participating in production meetings to provide updates and status of work orders.
- Contact outside upholstery vendors, verify supplies, and communicate with suppliers to determine expected delivery dates and inform Customer Service of potential delays.
- Facilitating flow of materials between various departments and parties.
- Meeting and collaborating with management to assess reliability of suppliers and vendors, and to identify solutions for ongoing problems.
- Performing clerical duties and maintaining accurate records and files of activities.
- Monitor project delivery timelines, check work quality against company requirements and specifications and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Minimum of 2 years of overall manufacturing / production related experience.
- Experience managing clerical or administrative tasks to ensure system accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills including solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate MS Excel/Word skills.
- Display flexibility to accommodate changing tasks and priorities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team focused environment.
- Able to prioritize work and multitask.
- Attention to detail is necessary.
- Team Player