Job Number: ET2202661024
Pay Rate: $17.25 / hour
Graham Personnel Services is seeking a Materials Coordinator for a manufacturing company in Greensboro.
1st shift/ $17.25 an hour
- Understand ISO 9001 requirements / Olympic Quality Policy. Always follow work instructions and procedures as established through the Olympic Quality Policy.
- Order Entry – Receive the order from the customer or from sales; review the order to insure it meets the terms of the quotation or additional agreements, cause correction of the order if incorrect either directly or through sales, transfer the order to scheduling for production, monitor the order progress to ensure that the order meets required due dates and communicate order status to the customer as required. Keep records of all customer order communications, and agreements.
- Information Systems – Coordinate the creation of new part numbers, routings, and bills of materials from customer specifications, quotations and special instructions. Maintain the accuracy of CMS system.
• Inventory – Serve as team leader during physical inventories. Assist in data entry of inventory as required.
• Performance Reports – Produce performance reports, monitor customer performance reports as required and develop corrective actions (8D) and or challenge as necessary.
• Purchasing of components, raw materials, and packaging.
• Direct contact with vendors.
- Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and training materials such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills are required.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.