Graham Personnel Services is assisting a client identify Manufacturing Operators for their Mebane, NC locationHours 8am-5pm$13-17 an hour Responsibilities:
• Quality driven and safety focus with the ability to follow instructions both written and oral in accordance with Good Documentation Practices (GDP) found in SOP’s and DHRs.
• Fill out paperwork and information records completely and accurately in accordance with Good Documentation Practices (GDP) found in SOP’s and DHRs.
• Employees must also be able to identify the correct materials used in operations in accordance with the correct Bill of Material (BOM) used in each process.
• Adhere to specific gowning regulations to ensure good hygiene throughout all operations.
• Able to perform visual quality inspections of finished products throughout operations to separate good products from bad products(defects) or scraps using proper documentation as well as physical separation.
• Escalate process or product quality issues.
• Assembly or sub assembly of products based on work instructions and visual aids.
• Ensure line clearance steps are done before starting each production lot.
• Leave all equipment clean and ready after each production run.
• Report equipment failures
• Must always be on time in manufacturing area.
All employees are required to:
• Regularly stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
• Frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision.
• Helps / assists with all other necessary tasks, which are not limited to those described in this job description.
• Be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ensures the work instructions reflects the actual production processes.
• Follow mandatory training courses.
• Able to use basic computer application Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and Power point), and SAP