Search Jobs

View the wide range of opportunities available right now.

Machine operator/material handler

Trinity, NC 27370

Posted: 02/01/2024 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Industrial Job Number: MM897306130 Pay Rate: $16-18 / hour

Job Description

Local company in Trinity is looking for a Bilingual Machine operator.Machine operator/material handler 70% of the job will be running themachine.  This machine puts the various backings on the insulation and is a roller type operation that will produce a roll of material at the end.  The other 30% of the time will be pulling orders, putting up inventory and unloading/loading the incoming and outgoing orders. Must be able to do the lifting requirements.  Hours: 6-2:30 

Meet Your Recruiter

Megan McCauley

Apply Online

Send an email reminder to:

Share This Job:

Related Jobs:

Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.