Contract to Perm
Job Number: AS59811311113
Pay Rate: $16.50 / hour
Quality Control Inspector As a Quality Control Inspector through Graham Personnel Services, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the highest standards of product quality and accuracy within the warehouse operations. You will be responsible for inspecting incoming and outgoing products, conducting quality checks, and implementing corrective actions to maintain and enhance overall warehouse efficiency.
12 hour night shift 7p-7a$16.50/hour Key Responsibilities:
- Incoming Inspection: Perform detailed inspections of incoming goods to ensure they meet established quality standards. Check for accuracy in quantities, product specifications, and packaging.
- Product Sampling: Implement random sampling procedures to assess the quality of products from different batches. Document and report findings, collaborating with suppliers when necessary.
- Quality Documentation: Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of quality inspections and findings. Generate reports detailing inspection results, trends, and areas for improvement.
- Collaboration: Work closely with warehouse personnel to address quality concerns and implement corrective actions. Communicate effectively with suppliers to resolve quality-related issues and ensure compliance with specifications.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities for process improvement in quality control procedures. Participate in regular meetings to discuss and implement improvements in overall warehouse operations.
- Training and Education: Provide guidance and training to warehouse staff on quality control processes and procedures. Stay informed about industry best practices and communicate relevant information to the team.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional education or certification in quality control is a plus.
- Proven experience as a quality control inspector in a warehouse or manufacturing environment.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of quality control standards and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including the use of Microsoft Office and quality control software.
- Ability to lift and move objects up to 50lbs.
- Comfortable standing, walking, and bending for extended periods.