Job Category: Industrial
Job Number: MM80567901030
Pay Rate: $22.00 / hour
Welder/Fabricator MIG Graham Personnel Services is seeking a skilled and experienced Welder/Fabricator (MIG) to join the team at a warehouse facility. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in MIG welding techniques, possess a keen attention to detail, and be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced warehouse environment. The Welder/Fabricator will be responsible for assembling and fabricating metal structures and components, ensuring the highest quality and precision in every project.
1st shift 8a-5p$20-$23/hour
- Welding Operations: Perform MIG welding on various metal materials according to project specifications. Interpret and follow engineering drawings, blueprints, and work orders. Set up welding machines and equipment to meet project requirements.
- Fabrication: Measure and cut metal components using various tools, such as saws, shears, and plasma cutters. Fabricate metal structures and components with precision and accuracy. Collaborate with the design team to ensure accurate interpretation and implementation of project requirements.
- Quality Control: Inspect finished products to ensure they meet quality standards and project specifications. Identify and correct defects or errors in the welding and fabrication processes. Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate efficient production and quality control.
- Safety Compliance: Adhere to all safety protocols and guidelines to ensure a safe working environment. Utilize personal protective equipment (PPE) as required for the welding and fabrication processes. Report any safety concerns or incidents promptly to the supervisor.
- Education and Training:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of a welding certification program or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience as a Welder/Fabricator with expertise in MIG welding techniques.
- Familiarity with various welding materials, tools, and equipment.
- Strong attention to detail and precision.
- Ability to interpret and work from engineering drawings and blueprints.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to challenges.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy materials (up to 50lbs).
- Comfortable working in various positions, including standing, kneeling, and crouching.