Bindery Operator – 1st Shift
We are looking for experienced individuals who are highly passionate and motivated in the industry who are looking to advance their career across multiple shifts. The successful candidate will be part of a crew who will help drive quality, make ready and run performance. We are looking for a candidate who is looking to develop their skills as a leader/trainer in the bindery department while still being able to communicate, train, read and follow work instructions/SOP’s. They must be detail-oriented, quality and safety focused.
• 3 years of experience as a bindery operator or operator trainee preferred
• Guillotine cutter preferred
• Saddle Stitcher preferred
• Run various folders (Speedo, MBO’s, etc)
• Train/learn on a variety of misc. equipment
• Must have the ability to write and read simple instructions and effectively present information to others.
• Must have the ability to read and interpret documented operating and maintenance instructions.
• Must have basic computer skills.
• Must have proficient skills in the use of hand tools.
• Must be willing to flex work hours and/or work overtime as needed.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D
Pay: From $18.00 per hour