Job Category: Manufacturing or Distrib.
Job Number: 125556
Pay Rate: $52000.00/year
Graham Personnel Services is assisting a client in High Point fill a CNC Machine Setup Technician on a direct hire basis.
Pay Rate: $18 - $32/hour DOE
1st and 2nd shift openings
- Analyze mechanical and operational problems on assigned CNC equipment, plan for and take corrective action.
- Make necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain required quality and maximum production.
- Reviews CMM results and works closely with Quality, Engineering, and Production on improving timeliness, accuracy, and consistency of CMM results.
- Repair fixtures, hydraulics, and general department maintenance.
- Replace all department tooling.
- Run production as needed.
- Such other duties as are assigned from time-to-time.
- Blueprint reading, use of all department inspection equipment, tool changes, offset changes, boring bars, and indicators. Ability to read and write NC Code. Recovery process for E-Stop and/or machine crash conditions. A Associates degree in Computer Integrated Machining or equivalent required or a minimum of 2 years experience as a setup technician for CNC machines (preferably machining metal).
OSHA approved forklift license
Custom and PCD tooling knowledge
Troubleshooting of fixtures and CNC machines